Silver Spring welcomes league play from groups of 16 golfers or more. Call Head Golf Professional for more information about bringing your league to Silver Spring. Call (262) 252-4666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Men's League
The Silver Spring Senior Men’s League is 16 weeks of fun and competition with your friends and an opportunity to make new friends.
- Shotgun Start on Mondays teeing off the Falls Course at 8am
- The sign-up sheet will be available the week prior and during the week by request
- 18 holes of golf with riding cart provided each week
- Weekly on-course events and prizes
- Pre-season round of golf after kick-off meeting
- End of season luncheon
- Driving range balls provided prior to play each week
The Senior League will begin on Monday, April 25th and will run for 16 weeks. When we have huge events on Mondays, including Memorial Day and Labor Day, there will be no play. The pre-season kick-off meeting will occur on Monday, April 18th with a short meeting to discuss the league details, and play a practice round.
Participants pay a $50 league fee for a free preseason round, end of the year luncheon, and prize fund. At the end of the year any remaining funds will be awarded in gift certificates. This is a mandatory fee that must be paid for all participants of the Silver Spring Men’s League.
The cost per week will be $25 plus tax. Participants must pay half the season at a time, $250 plus tax for the first half and $200 plus tax for the second half. If full season is paid in full prior to or on week 1, the player will receive a free round of golf with cart for use during the season.